View Vacancy -- Customer Services (CSL) Advisor
Customer Services (CSL) Advisor
Positions: 3 x 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
About the role
- To operate as a Customer Services and Libraries Advisor across digital activities including Social Media within Customer Services with a focus on delivering a high level of customer service and performance.
- To be able to contribute to the transformation of the customer services and libraries approach to digital contacts.
- To provide advice, and be able to deal with varied enquiries; to have good knowledge of principles and practices gained through experience and development in a Customer Services environment.
- We are looking for candidates who can offer full professionalism, commitment and dedication and offer the highest quality service.
- You must have the ability to work as part of a team, have good written, verbal communication and great IT skills.
- You must be responsive, accurate and work with integrity; and able to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability.
- You must be able to assist customers in a way that reflects Haringey’s Values, Principles and Pledges
Closing Date: Monday 28th May 2018
Refer to JD
Refer to JD
Temporary / Fixed Term
These positions will be offered on a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract basis.
For further information please contact the Haringey Hub: Resourcinghub@haringey.gov.uk
This opportunity is closed to applications.