View Vacancy -- Customer Service Advisor (Part-Time)
Haringey is an extremely diverse borough and the Council has set clear ambitious objectives through its borough plan to make Haringey a better place to live, encourage investment and create opportunities that all can share. Haringey’s vision for the future is one of sustainable growth, in housing and jobs and on helping our residents and businesses take advantage of that growth.
We have got huge ambitions for Haringey. As the shape of local government continues to change, we are determined to rise to the challenge and find new ways to ensure that our residents enjoy the best opportunities in life. Working at Haringey gives you the opportunity to play a part in meeting those ambitions on behalf of everyone who calls the borough their home.
About the Role:
The role will be based in Alexandra House, Station Road, Haringey, with potential to work from home dependent upon the service requirements. This is a part time role – 10am – 2pm, Monday to Friday predominantly taking telephone calls for the parking service.
- Customer services covers a variety of roles from telephone support through to face to face customer service, processing post, cheques applications and postal enquiries.
- Part of an established team – part time to cover busy midday and lunch time period – working hours typically 10am-2pm Monday to Friday.
- You will report to a team leader and work with the team to accomplish interdepartmental goals and quotas.
- Experience of working in a contact centre is essential
- Excellent telephone manner
- Used to working to achieve targets
- Great attitude
- Experience with Civica and parking an advantage
Flexible working hours, 30 days + bank holidays, Excellent pension scheme, plus training opportunities.
Closing Date: Tuesday 8th December 2020
This opportunity is closed to applications.