View Vacancy -- Pest Control Operative
Haringey delivers a range of universal front line services to all residents and businesses in the borough. You will join a dynamic in-house Pest Control Team and be part of a journey delivering high-quality Pest Control Services to customers in both the public and private sectors.
About the role
The Pest Control Operative position is an exciting role designed to work as part of a team delivering high-quality Pest Control Services to customers in both the public and private sectors. You would be required to treat the full range of insect and rodent pests as well as advising customers and clients on any works required.
The successful applicant will be expected to demonstrate:
- Previous experience and training in pest control and an industry-specific qualification equivalent to RSPH/BPCA Level 2 would be an advantage.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, a proven ability to work alone and be able to demonstrate good customer care.
- Ability to provide and drive a car between appointments - an essential car allowance is paid for this requirement.
- Able to work flexibly between sites and across required hours.
If you feel you share our desire for pest control and think your skills and experiences match what we are looking for, please complete an application using the link below as soon as is possible.
- Essential car users’ allowance.
- Flexible working hours, 30 days annual leave + bank holidays, excellent pension scheme, training, and development opportunities.
Closing Date: Tuesday 8th December 2020
- This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. An enhanced disclosure check with the DBS will be undertaken.
- Whilst the vast majority of site visits are carried out between 8:00 and 17:00 hrs Mon-Fri some flexibility would be desirable. You will be initially based at Ashley Road Depot, London N17 9LZ
This opportunity is closed to applications.