View Vacancy -- HR Business Support Apprentice
Job Title: HR Business Support Apprentice
(Business Administration level 3 apprenticeship)
Salary: £16,816 per annum
Hours: 30 hours per week (over 5 days)
Contract: Temporary up to 18 months or upon successful completion of the apprenticeship
About the role:
As a HR Business Support Apprentice, you will be supporting Haringey’s HR Advice team who provides an advisory service to the Council on all employment related matters.
We are looking for someone to provide excellent administrative support to the HR Advice Team as follows:
- To maintain casework related records on our electronic online system (SAP) and excel databases
- To support the administration of Employment Related matters, including disciplinary, grievance and sickness cases
- To support the development and implementation of service initiatives and systems and to input and maintain data and create analysis
- You will have GCSEs in English and Maths (grade C or 4 and above or equivalent)
- You will have a positive ‘can do attitude’ and good work ethic
- Excellent time-keeping skills and presentable and professional at all times
- Sound verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Able to prioritise own workload effectively
- Able to use initiative and work independently
As an Apprentice you will be working towards a Level 3 Business Admin qualification to support your experience with a formal qualification.
Other Requirements / How to apply:
- Be a resident of the London Borough of Haringey
- Be aged 16 and over
- We welcome applications from Haringey Care Leavers (18-25) and those with disabilities and guarantee an interview for those who meet the minimum criteria
- If shortlisted you may be required to undertake an assessment with the training provider, to assess your eligibility, prior to being invited to interview.
- Support in completing your application is available by registering with the Haringey Works team, but you will need to make contact via email > email@example.com or calling 020 8489 2969.
Closing Date: Sunday 15th November 2020
This opportunity is closed to applications.