View Vacancy -- Transformation Strategy Manager (Adults)
About the role
You will manage a complex portfolio of Transformation projects working to the outcomes in the Borough Plan and the Council Medium-Term Financial Strategy (MTFS). The project will primarily be in an Adults Social Care environment
- You will be responsible for the effective management, and governance of all aspects of the Adults transformation portfolio (with broader links across ‘People’ activities which form part of the Borough plan)
- You will coordinate the capital and revenue investments for key Transformation Programme / projects and ensuring these are managed effectively and within agreed budgets
- You will line manage staff in the Transformation Team to ensure effectively delivery of the programme
- You will have experience of leading complex programmes and managing robust governance arrangements in a large organisation in the public, private or voluntary sector.
- You will need highly developed programme and project management skills, including planning and scheduling activity, people management, setting up and running governance arrangements, evaluating programme progress and delivery of benefits.
- You will need to be good communicator and have experience of engaging with a range of stakeholders, both within and outside the council.
- You will be a well organised, self-starter, who is able to be flexible in how they approach their duties. Is a team player willing to contribute to finding solutions and to “chip in” to get the job done.
Other Requirements / How to apply
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
Closing Date: TBC
This opportunity is closed to applications.