View Vacancy -- Assistant Team Manager - Occupational Therapist
HARINGEY IS LOOKING FOR AMBITIOUS LEADERS
We are looking for a determined occupational therapist individual with demonstrable skills of providing clear leadership and guidance, ability to motivate a multi-disciplinary team whilst ensuring a consistently high standard of service delivery.
Often working under pressure, you will be a calming influence as you manage the workloads of your team and carry out professional supervision.
AN INSPIRING WORKPLACE
Are you looking for a new challenge? We are committed to investing in a happy and healthy workforce, in which:
- Innovative ideas are rewarded
- Joint working with our service partners and other services within the Council is promoted
- We are committed to raising standards and work hard to ensure the best professional development and support for staff, with a wide range of in-house and e-learning courses.
In Haringey, we believe in creating a society where every resident feels empowered, where people feel equipped to manage their own needs. We believe people should be able to stay safe, healthy and happy in their own homes, as they grow older. We want people to feel able to contribute meaningfully in their communities for as long as possible.
If you are looking to work in a leading Adult Social care team and share our vision and values, we encourage you to complete an application.
Closing Date: Thursday 12th September 2019
- Registration with the relevant health professional council/governing body - HCPC
– Flexible working arrangement
– Highly competitive pension scheme
– Staff discounts for healthy lifestyle activities
This opportunity is closed to applications.