View Vacancy -- Reablement Worker
ARE YOU IN?
HARINGEY IS LOOKING FOR ENABLERS TO WORK PART TIME WITHIN THE COMMUNITY REABLEMENT SERVICE
We welcome applicants from a range of experiences and backgrounds looking to expand their skills and opportunities.
– Flexible working arrangement
– Remote working including opportunities to work from home
– Highly competitive pension scheme
to name only a few.
AN INSPIRING WORKPLACE
Are you looking for a new challenge? We are committed to investing in a happy and healthy workforce, in which:
- innovative ideas are rewarded
- joint working with our service partners is promoted
- skills can be built in a positive environment lead by a diverse and highly skilled leadership team
In Haringey, we believe in creating a society where every resident feels empowered, where people feel equipped to manage their own needs. We believe people should be able to stay safe, healthy and happy in their own homes, as they grow older. We want people to feel able to contribute meaningfully in their communities for as long as possible.
If you are looking to work in a leading Adult Social care team and share our vision and values, we encourage you to complete an application
We will review applications on a weekly basis and invite shortlisted applicants promptly.
Closing Date: Thursday 12th September 2019
- Experience of reading and understanding procedure documents and written guidance appropriate to the role
- Flexibility and capability to work under pressure and respond effectively to rapidly changing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to learn policies, procedures and new systems quickly
- Ability to organise and prioritise own workload and work to deadlines
This is a part time role working 25 hours per week, covering shift work Monday - Sunday.
This opportunity is closed to applications.