View Vacancy -- Business Support Officer
Are you looking for a new, exciting and rewarding opportunity that enables you to work collaborative with others to truly make a difference?
If so, we have a number of exciting openings within our Connected Communities Programme. At its heart, Connected Communities is an early intervention and prevention service that works with people to identify and resolve the root causes of their problems with the aim of preventing escalation of the problem. The purpose of the offer is to support early resolution and problem-solving to help people to become more self-sufficient and resilient.
You will form part of of a multi- disciplinary team working across a number of community locations including Libraries, GP practices, community and children’s centres. Providing a non-threshold service, you will support people of all ages with a wide range of problems and outcomes which include;
- Supporting people to address debt and stopping financial problems escalating
- Supporting people to secure a home or keep them in their homes
- Supporting people to find voluntary, paid work or educational opportunities
- Supporting people to feel more independent and connected, and less lonely by connecting people to resources
- Supporting people to be able to look after children, keeping them safe, well and in school
- Supporting people to get on-line and improve digital skills or through assisted support help them through the process
As business support officer you will be responsible for delivering, to a high standard, the key business support functions within Connected Communities. You will work with the team to develop an effective and efficient system that eliminates waste where possible and actively champion service improvement.
You will be well organised, able to prioritise competing demands and be able to use your own initiative to help identify gaps and opportunities within the service.
With the ability and aptitude to be able to work collaboratively with others, including the business insights team, you will collate and interpret data to support the evaluation of the programme.
Closing Date: Sunday 11th August 2019
This opportunity is closed to applications.