View Vacancy -- Connected Communities - Hub Co-ordinator
Are you looking for a new, exciting and rewarding opportunity that enables you to work collaborative with others to truly make a difference?
If so, we have a number of exciting openings within our Connected Communities Programme. At its heart, Connected Communities is an early intervention and prevention service that works with people to identify and resolve the root causes of their problems with the aim of preventing escalation of the problem. The purpose of the offer is to support early resolution and problem-solving to help people to become more self-sufficient and resilient.
You will form part of a multi- disciplinary team working across a number of community locations including Libraries, GP practices, community and children’s centres. Providing a non-threshold service, you will support people of all ages with a wide range of problems and outcomes which include;
- Supporting people to address debt and stopping financial problems escalating
- Supporting people to secure a home or keep them in their homes
- Supporting people to find voluntary, paid work or educational opportunities
- Supporting people to feel more independent and connected, and less lonely by connecting people to resources
- Supporting people to be able to look after children, keeping them safe, well and in school
- Supporting people to get on-line and improve digital skills or through assisted support help them through the process
As the operational manager of a multi-disciplinary team you will have experience of managing, supporting and developing a team. You will have strong supervision and performance management skills and the ability to motivate and lead others.
You will be an excellent communicator and demonstrate the skills and ability to manage and support the day to day running of a busy, dynamic team effectively prioritising daily challenges and expectations. You will be confident in making sound decisions that respond flexibly and quickly to changing needs that arise in a range of community setting environments.
You will have core responsibility for ensuring that duties of the team are undertaken effectively and efficiently on a day to day basis. You will be able to develop effective partnership relationships and positive relationships with professionals across organisational boundaries.
Closing Date: Sunday 11th August 2019
This opportunity is closed to applications.