View Vacancy -- Monitoring & Evaluation Assistant
About the role
Do you have data analyst and performance skills?
There is a post available in the Early Year’s Commissioning Team.
The main function of the role is to process applications for families wanting to access the Two Year Old Entitlement. The processing will involve learning how to use several databases and communicating directly to both families and providers about the status of their applications. The other key function of the post revolves around data processing and entering all data relating to the Children’s Centre(s) registrations and contacts into a database.
This role is heavily focused on data entry/processing. Therefore, you will need experience of processing information within databases. You will also require good verbal and written skills as you will be making contact with Children’s Centre, clients and third parties.
You will require the ability to learn new IT systems quickly and carry out training to others on its usage.
It is essential that you can use basic MS packages and be able to demonstrate excellent accuracy/attention to detail.
There will be many opportunities for you to develop new skills and existing skills in this department.
Closing date: 28th May 2019
- No essential qualifications
- Knowledge of Estart database and Synergy (FSMB)
- Qualification in ECDL
- Intermediate I.T. or secretarial qualification
- Experience of entering data into information systems/databases.
- Ability to communicate tactfully and effectively with members of the public, staff and other agencies
- Ability to demonstrate excellent accuracy and attention-to-detail
- Ability to organise and prioritise workloads, work on own initiative and follow guidelines and procedures.etc.
- Ability to work to set weekly, monthly and quarterly deadlines Experience of using various I.T. applications.
- The ability to learn new IT systems quickly and be able to train others on its usage
This post is offered on a 7 month fixed term contract, with the view to extend after this timeframe.
If you are applying as a Secondment, please ensure you have permission from your manager.
This opportunity is closed to applications.