View Vacancy -- Reception/Administrator - Children's Centre
About the role
Park Lane Children’s Centre is a vibrant, busy and caring centre where staff are highly committed. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual experienced in delivering frontline up-to-date and accurate information services to our parents, local community, customers and partners. You will be responsible for collecting and inputting data, producing reports, interacting with children and their families, delivering, general reception & administration duties to a high standard and working closely with other Children Centre staff to ensure we deliver a high quality service to families and the local community.
In order to be successful in this post, you will:
- Have experience in Microsoft Windows applications, including: Word, Excel, Outlook & Powerpoint
- Be able to work well under pressure
- Be flexible and adaptable in an environment where priorities can change
- Have excellent communication skills
You will also be commited to achieving positive outcomes for children and their families.
Wednesday 22nd May 2019
The following two positions are being recruited for:
- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract covering maternity leave at Park Lane Children's Centre
- Permanent contract at Woodside Children's Centre
This opportunity is closed to applications.