View Vacancy -- Youth Practitioner - Maternity Cover
About the role
Haringey Early Help Service is recruiting for maternity cover within its Youth Team. The post is for a part-time Youth Practitioner.
The Youth Practitioner role is part of the Early Help and Prevention Service, working with families who are in need of additional support as well as being part of a team providing universal sessions to young people aged 10-19 (up to 25 with SEN) and offering preventative interventions in schools.
Youth Practitioner: The successful applicant will need to have proven skills in direct work with young people and families, preferably using an evidence based approach. You will also have a Youth Work qualification, or other relevant qualification, or experience of delivering youth or adolescent focussed programmes.
Other Requirements / How to apply
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. An enhanced disclosure check with the DBS will be undertaken.
Closing date: 28th May 2019
- Working directly young people and their families from diverse backgrounds to deliver improved outcomes.
- Planning, delivering and monitoring of youth work interventions within an open access youth club setting.
- Key working in collaboration and partnership with a range of teams, services and agencies.
- Assessing and analysing needs of children, young people and/ or families to plan support and intervention.
- Understanding and implementing safeguarding and child protection identification and procedures.
This opportunity is closed to applications.