View Vacancy -- Customer Services & Libraries Advisor
Job Title: Customer Services and Libraries Advisor
Grade: Scale 6
Closing Date: Sunday 25th March 2018
About the role:
This post will be based at Marcus Garvey Centre Customer Services.
- To operate as a generic Customer Services and Libraries Advisor across core activities of Customer Services.
- To provide comprehensive advice, and be able to deal with complex, contentious or technical enquiries; to have good knowledge of principles and practices gained through experience and development in the face to face field.
- To deal with customer enquiries received predominantly in person, but also by telephone, email, web chat or through media activity, using appropriate IT systems.
- To actively promote channel shift.
We are looking for candidates who can offer full professionalism, commitment and dedication and offer the highest quality service.
- You must have the ability to work as part of a team, have good written, verbal communication and IT skills.
- You must be responsive, accurate and work with integrity; and to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability.
- You must be able to assist customers that reflects Haringey’s Values, Principles and Pledges
Refer to JD
This opportunity is closed to applications.