View Vacancy -- Housing Delivery Programme Manager
Haringey is a key part of London’s future - a destination in its own right, as well as being close to the centre of the world’s most exciting city.
Haringey Council is embarking on a new era of council house building; providing residents with real choice and opportunity. To meet these ambitious aims we are expanding our Housing Delivery team, which is leading on the delivery of the Council’s number one priority – increasing the supply of housing and delivering 1,000 new Council homes by 2022. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and committed person to join this rapidly growing team.
The service needs a Housing Delivery Programme Manager. Ideally a person with some understanding of the housing delivery process and strong programme management skills – holding Project Managers to account for delivery and overseeing the reporting, internal and external, on the housing delivery programme. But most importantly a person with enthusiasm and a commitment to delivering the best possible housing for Haringey’s residents. This role will:
- Lead on the programme management of the Council’s housing delivery programme.
- Develop the detailed programme management processes, including monitoring and reporting, budget management and governance.
- Support the Strategic Lead for Housing Delivery to drive the delivery of new homes, particularly council housing, to meet Haringey’s housing targets.
- Manage capital and revenue investment, including grants, to ensure cost effective delivery of new homes.
Based in Wood Green, N22, close to shops, restaurants and local amenities.
- 1 minute walk from Wood Green underground station on the Piccadilly Line, 15 minutes journey from Kings Cross, 8 minutes from Finsbury Park, and 21 minutes from Covent Garden.
- 15 minute walk from Alexandra Palace national rail station, with connections to the north, as well as regular services to central London.
For more information see the job descriptions and person specifications or contact:
- Dave Markham, Strategic Lead for Housing Delivery – Dave.Markham@haringey.gov.uk
- Alan Benson, Head of Housing – Alan.Benson@haringey.gov.uk
Closing Date: Monday 6th May 2019
- Educated to degree level or equivalent