View Vacancy -- Housing Delivery Project Manager
Haringey is a key part of London’s future - a destination in its own right, as well as being close to the centre of the world’s most exciting city.
Haringey Council is embarking on a new era of council house building; providing residents with real choice and opportunity. To meet these ambitious aims we are expanding our Housing Delivery team, which is leading on the delivery of the Council’s number one priority – increasing the supply of housing and delivering 1,000 new Council homes by 2022.
This is an exciting opportunity for motivated and committed people to join this rapidly growing team.
The service needs a number of Housing Delivery Project Managers. Ideally people with an understanding of the housing delivery process and strong project management skills, but most importantly people with enthusiasm and a commitment to delivering the best possible housing for Haringey’s residents. These roles will:
Lead on construction delivery on a number of new build schemes within the Council.
- Procure and manage external consultants and delivery agents.
- Develop and project manage new initiatives to produce a pipeline of future development opportunities.
- Drive the delivery of new homes, particularly new Council housing, to meet Haringey’s housing targets.
Housing Delivery Project Managers – Up to 5 posts PO8
These roles are currently fixed term for 1 year, pending a forthcoming restructure within the Housing, Regeneration and Planning Directorate. This is likely to lead to the creation of permanent roles within the Housing Delivery Team.
Based in Wood Green, N22, close to shops, restaurants and local amenities.
- 1 minute walk from Wood Green underground station on the Piccadilly Line, 15 minutes journey from Kings Cross, 8 minutes from Finsbury Park, 21 minutes from Covent Garden.
- 15 minute walk from Alexandra Palace national rail station, with connections to the north, as well as regular services to central London.
For more information see the job descriptions and person specifications or contact:
- Dave Markham, Strategic Lead of Housing Delivery – Dave.Markham@haringey.gov.uk
- Alan Benson, Head of Housing – Alan.Benson@haringey.gov.uk
Closing Date: Monday 6th May 2019
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- A construction, property or housing related qualification or accreditation