View Vacancy -- Housing Delivery Support Officer
Haringey is a key part of London’s future - a destination in its own right, as well as being close to the centre of the world’s most exciting city.
Haringey Council is embarking on a new era of council house building; providing residents with real choice and opportunity. To meet these ambitious aims we are expanding our Housing Delivery team, which is leading on the delivery of the Council’s number one priority – increasing the supply of housing and delivering 1,000 new Council homes by 2022. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and committed person to join this rapidly growing team.
The service needs a Housing Delivery Support Officer. Ideally a person with good organisational skills and an understanding of administrative systems. But most importantly a person with enthusiasm and a commitment to delivering the best possible housing for Haringey’s residents. This role will:
- Provide administrative support to the Housing Delivery team, including arranging meetings.
- Co-ordinate contracts, purchase orders and invoices, liaising with external suppliers as necessary.
- Support the Housing Delivery Programme Manager.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships across the organisation, in order to contribute to the overall success of the Housing Delivery team.
Based in Wood Green, N22, close to shops, restaurants and local amenities.
1 minute walk from Wood Green underground station on the Piccadilly Line, 15 minutes journey from Kings Cross, 8 minutes from Finsbury Park, 21 minutes from Covent Garden.
15 minute walk from Alexandra Palace national rail station, with connections to the north, as well as regular services to central London.
For more information see the job descriptions and person specifications or contact:
- Dave Markham, Strategic Lead of Housing Delivery – Dave.Markham@haringey.gov.uk
- Alan Benson, Head of Housing – Alan.Benson@haringey.gov.uk
Alternatively, for information relating to the service and other roles within the team, please follow the below link:
Closing Date: Monday 13th May 2019
Interviews will take place on Thursday 23rd May and Friday 24th May 2019
This role is currently fixed term for 1 year, pending a forthcoming restructure within the Housing, Regeneration and Planning Directorate. This is likely to lead to the creation of permanent roles within the Housing Delivery Team.
This opportunity is closed to applications.