View Vacancy -- Engagement Officer
Haringey is a key part of London’s future - a destination in its own right, as well as being close to the centre of the world’s most exciting city.
Haringey Council is embarking on a new era of council house building; providing residents with real choice and opportunity. The Housing Strategy and Commissioning service is at the heart of delivering this vision for Haringey – driving the supply of new homes and improving the quality and management of existing homes.
About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity for motivated and committed people to join this team. The new Housing Strategy and Commissioning service needs an Engagement Officer to:
- Lead and implement a comprehensive communications service to inform stakeholders about housing and regeneration projects in Haringey.
- Lead and coordinate housing-related consultation by the Council and Homes for Haringey
- Work with the wider Communications Directorate to ensure housing related communications is aligned with the Council’s overall communications strategy
Based in Wood Green, N22, close to shops, restaurants and local amenities.
1 minute walk from Wood Green underground station on the Piccadilly Line, 15 minutes journey from Kings Cross, 8 minutes from Finsbury Park, 21 minutes from Covent Garden.
15 minute walk from Alexandra Palace national rail station, with connections to the north, as well as regular services to central London.
For more information see the job descriptions and person specifications or contact Alan Benson, Head of Housing at email@example.com. Alternatively, for information relating to the service and other roles within the team, please follow the below link:
Closing Date: Monday 13th May 2019
- A relevant professional or management qualification, in particular Project Management, is desirable
- Interviews will take place on Thursday 23rd May and Friday 24th May 2019.
- This role is currently fixed term for 1 year, pending a forthcoming restructure within the Housing, Regeneration and Planning Directorate. This is likely to lead to the creation of permanent roles within the Housing Delivery Team.
This opportunity is closed to applications.