View Vacancy -- Library Services Assistant
Job Title: Library Services Assistant
Hours: 11 hours Weekend Post (Saturday 9-5, Sunday 12-4) OR 18 hours p/w (this includes working 12-3 every other Saturday)
Location: Haringey Council: Libraries (various)
Closing Date: 14th January 2018
About the role:
To operate as a library assistant across all the Haringey Libraries as required. The officer to deliver core library services with a focus on a high level of customer service and performance.
- We are looking for candidates who can offer full professionalism, commitment and dedication and offer the highest quality service.
- You need to have strong IT skills to assist the service users with operating the Public Network system.
- You must have the ability to work as part of a team and have good written and verbal communication skills.
- You must be responsive, accurate and work with integrity; and to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability.
- You must be able to assist customers in a manner that reflects Haringey’s Values, Principles and Pledges.
This opportunity is closed to applications.