View Vacancy -- Senior Reablement Worker
Senior Reablement Worker
SC5 scale (£24,462 - £25,809 pro rata)
HARINGEY IS LOOKING FOR 4 SENIOR ENABLERS TO WORK IN THE COMMUNITY REABLEMENT SERVICE.
We welcome applicants from a range of experiences and backgrounds looking to expand their skills and opportunities.
– Flexible working arrangement
– Remote working including opportunities to work from home
– Highly competitive pension scheme
AN INSPIRING WORKPLACE
Are you looking for a new challenge? We are committed to investing in a happy and healthy workforce, in which:
- innovative ideas are rewarded
- joint working with our service partners is promoted
- skills can be built in a positive environment lead by a diverse and highly skilled leadership team
In Haringey, we believe in creating a society where every resident feels empowered, where people feel equipped to manage their own needs. We believe people should be able to stay safe, healthy and happy in their own homes, as they grow older. We want people to feel able to contribute meaningfully in their communities for as long as possible.
If you are looking to work in a leading Adult Social care team and share our vision and values, we encourage you to complete an application.
We will review applications on a weekly basis and invite shortlisted applicants promptly.
Closing Date: Tuesday 8th October 2019
- NVQ3 in Care
Contract is for 25 hours weekly
AM 7:30-12:30 or 08:00-13:00
This opportunity is closed to applications.