View Vacancy -- Arboricultural Officer
About the role
Haringey Council are looking for a self-motivated and confident person to join our busy team within the Commissioning & Client Services. Our aim is to provide a high-quality tree service to our residents, managing trees across the Borough responsibly and effectively, promoting their importance and encouraging good practice.
The main duties of the post include surveying the Borough’s tree stock, commissioning work and providing professional advice to both internal clients and the public.
- You will have a recognised qualification in arboriculture and an excellent working knowledge of the relevant legislation and regulations relating to trees.
- You will have good communication, people skills and be able to manage your own workload efficiently.
- You will have a proactive approach to working on your own or as part of a team.
- You must be able to deal with challenging situations using tact and diplomacy.
Closing date: Thursday 11th July 2019
- Hold a recognised Arboricultural qualification relevant to duties of post
- Level 3/4 qualification (Arboricultural Association National Qualification Framework)
This opportunity is closed to applications.