View Vacancy -- Technical Assistant: Car Park
Would you like to be a part of the Operations team for Haringey Council?
About the role
This role is to manage and maintain the council owned car parks on a day to day basis to ensure that they are safe, clean and accessible environments for our users. They must provide a high quality service within a performance management regime reporting any issues and taking the appropriate actions. They must ensure that the car park operation is fully integrated with other service units and that it is effective, efficient, provides value for money and is compliant with the requirements of the best value and local performance indicators.
The ideal candidate requires:
- Manage resources effectively and efficiently
- Basic knowledge of maintenance routines
- Knowledge of industrial cleaning equipment and materials
- Use of technical equipment
- Knowledge of health and safety requirements – personal safety and in maintaining a public facility
- Valid full driving license
Closing date: 26th June 2019