View Vacancy -- Apprenticeship - Support Assistant
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a team that supports the Chief Executive and their wider Senior Management Team, this role is an ideal route to into many Council roles including Business Support and Cabinet Member support.
The roles will provide administrative support, including:
· Organising meetings, events and workshops
· Greeting guests
· Attending meetings and taking notes
· Dealing with enquiries from local residents, businesses and organisations
· Supporting projects and strands across the service and reporting on projects
· Helping to streamline existing processes
· General administrative tasks
· You will have a positive ‘can do attitude’ and good work ethic
· Presentable and professional with good time-keeping skills
· A friendly and clear communicator able to tailor your message to your audience
· IT literate: Able to use MSOffice i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
· Capable of organising your own workload, prioritising the most important tasks
· Able to work as part of a team and build relationships with other teams and individuals
. You will have GCSEs in English and Maths (grade C/ 9-4 or above or equivalent) and be required to undertake a take an initial assessment for ICT.
You will be required to attend job training for Business Administration 1 day per week at CoNEL, based in N17 part of Capital City College Training Group.
Other Requirements / How to apply
- Be aged 16 and over and all ages are welcome to apply
- Be a Haringey Resident or attended a school / further education institution within Haringey
- We are keen to attract a diverse range of applicants and we are particularly encouraging applicants from leaving care
If shortlisted you may be required to attend an assessment day with the training provider, to assess your eligibility, prior to being invited to interview.
Closing Date: Wednesday 11th March 2020
Please note that support in completing your application is available by registering with the Haringey Works team please contact them direct by emailing email@example.com or calling 020 8489 2969.
This opportunity is closed to applications.