View Vacancy -- Traffic Order Maker
Haringey Council has set clear ambitious objectives for creating sustainable growth, jobs and investment opportunities that will make Haringey a better place to live.
As the shape of local government continues to change, Haringey's Highways service is committed to delivering on a 10-year capital strategy and regeneration agenda to deliver high-quality infrastructure improvements.
About the role
The Traffic Order Maker is an exciting role with designed to assist with management of the legal traffic order making process – that is, all temporary, experimental, and permanent restrictions to the Council’s highway network.
The post holder will need to have a comprehensive knowledge and application of:
- Traffic order making within a local authority.
- Detailed knowledge of all relevant legislative, technical, and operational aspects of the traffic order making process.
- Consultation and publication requirements for the introduction or amendment of traffic management orders.
- An understanding of relevant legislation and statutory duties, for example the Traffic Management Act, Highways Act etc.
If you feel the above suits your experience and skill set and see yourself contributing to our 10-year capital strategy, then we would like to hear from you.
- Flexible working hours, 30 days + bank holidays, Excellent pension scheme, plus training opportunities.
Closing Date: Tuesday 13th October 2020
This opportunity is closed to applications.