View Vacancy -- Nursery Nurse - Woodside
Woodside is an “Outstanding” and innovative Nursery with friendly, hard working and supportive staff. You will be working as part of a highly motivated and professional team. At Woodside we are creating an exciting Reggio inspired learning environment for children to grow and reach their full potential.
Woodside Nursery and Children’s Centre is a Haringey Council maintained provision that provides childcare for families in diverse local communities. We are looking for a highly creative, passionate, inspirational, and energetic Nursery Nurse to support the Early Years Officer in developing and motivating a high level of care, learning, play and education for children aged 1 years to rising 5 year olds.
We are looking for a Nursery Nurse to join Woodside Nursery and Children’s Centre. You will be working as part of a highly motivated and professional team in an exciting learning environment for children to grow and reach their full potential. Our Nurseries are embarking on a new exciting phase of development and this will be a great opportunity for you to be part of the vision to be beacons of outstanding childcare practice in Local Authority.
- Hold an NVQ Level 3 in Children’s Care, Learning and Development or hold an equivalent qualification.
- Have relevant experience in being a dedicated key person within an inclusive environment.
- In your role as key person you will be required to have an understanding of children’s individual learning styles and have sound knowledge of child development and how to support families through guidance, empathy and partnership working.
- Be able to demonstrate working knowledge of the EYFS.
- To be able to promote excellent practice through providing first class childcare and education.
- To be organised, flexible, enthusiastic and work as part of an inspirational team.
- To have excellent skills in teamwork, using your initiative and being forward thinking.
- Have a strong commitment to the welfare of all children.
- A good level of literacy skills and ICT skills.
Closing Date: Sunday 1st September 2019
Provisional Interview Date: Monday 8th September 2019