View Vacancy -- Head of Strategic Commissioning
Head of Strategic Commissioning
Up to £83,000 per annum
We are working with our communities to make Haringey the Borough an even better place to live. We are committed to building stronger partnerships and engaging effectively with our residents, to shape better services for everyone. As Head of Strategic Commissioning, you will lead commissioning for adults with care and support needs, ensuring a strong base in needs analysis and evidence and optimising our resources to improve the lives of Haringey residents.
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity to lead our strategic approach to commissioning for adults, managing our joint commissioning arrangements and developing our approach to co-design. You will be responsible for all commissioning activity for adults with care and support needs in Haringey. Leading a team of commissioning managers you will:
- Develop strategic approaches that support the delivery of the Borough Plan
- Continue to develop and strengthen partnerships with the NHS and voluntary and community sectors that improve joint commissioning and service integration
- Work in partnership with colleagues across the North Central London area to support new approaches to joint commissioning
- Champion co-design and ensure its successful deployment across all commissioning activity
- Contribute to the development of robust procedures that safeguard Haringey’s vulnerable residents
- Ensure all commissioning activity is underpinned by rigorous analysis and evidence
We are looking for an enthusiastic, flexible and committed individual who can think strategically, act innovatively and work collaboratively to take on this challenging role. Operating at a senior level within the organisation and with partners, you will be an excellent communicator with an ability to work across boundaries to deliver better outcomes for local residents.
If you would like to talk to someone about this role please contact Charlotte Pomery on 0208 489 2035.
Other Requirements / How to apply
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. An enhanced disclosure check with the DBS will be undertaken.
Closing Date: 25th February 2019
This opportunity is closed to applications.