View Vacancy -- Regeneration Manager
Haringey is an exciting, diverse borough with a broad range of projects underway or already committed across our two growth areas – Tottenham and Wood Green.
Across our regeneration areas the council has a very strong partnership with the Mayor of London and Transport for London. Working through these partnerships, we have been successful in securing substantial external funding from a variety of pots, both public and private, and have a large programme of confirmed projects to deliver over the coming years.
In Tottenham Hale specifically this includes supporting the construction phase of development to deliver up to 5,000 new homes and 4,000 jobs, alongside delivering capital projects focused on our parks and open spaces, workspace, public realm and community infrastructure, all contributing to the development of a new district centre and 21st Century neighbourhood of choice.
We are looking for an outstanding Regeneration Manager to join our fast paced, high performing Tottenham Hale team.
- Do you have strong problem solving and negotiation skills?
- Are you able to quickly build positive and productive working relationships with a range of partners?
- Are you a multi-tasker who can manage projects from concept to delivery with excellent results?
- Do you have strong leadership skills to manage and motivate a compact team of regeneration professionals working together to deliver the vision for Tottenham Hale?
- Do you have experience of delivering a range of Regeneration projects and programmes?
You will be instrumental in steering the development of the area over the next twelve months, whilst developing the council’s capital programmes to drive forward the delivery of the infrastructure necessary to support this growth. This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual to gain invaluable experience within a forward thinking council and help ensure that the ambitious plans for this area are realised through its delivery stage.
Closing Date: Sunday 4th August 2019
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- A regeneration or housing related qualification is desirable
- Understanding of financial modelling and experience of scrutinising development and investment appraisals.
This opportunity is closed to applications.