View Vacancy -- Nursery Nurse
Stonecroft is an “Outstanding” and innovative Nursery with friendly, hard working and supportive staff. You will be working as part of a highly motivated and professional team. At Stonecroft we have created an exciting learning environment for children to grow and learn.
We are looking for a Nursery Nurse to supporting the Early Years Officer in developing and motivating a high level of care, learning, play and education for children aged 2 years to rising 5 year olds.
In your role as key person you will be required to have an understanding of children’s individual learning style, have a sound knowledge of child development, and an awareness of how to support families through guidance, empathy and partnership working.
You should be able to:
- Demonstrate working knowledge of the EYFS.
- Promote excellent practice through providing first class childcare and education.
- Be organised, creative, enthusiastic and work as part of an inspirational team.
- Have excellent skills in team work, using your initiative and being forward thinking.
- Understand the importance of role modelling, self reflection and mentoring within your team.
- Have a strong commitment to the welfare of all children.
- Have a good level of literacy and IT skills.
Closing Date: Thursday 5th March 2020
Knowledge of child development and learning.
Proposed interview dates are Friday 12th March and Monday 16th March 2020.