View Vacancy -- ASB Enforcement Officer
About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Council’s ASB Enforcement Team. Haringey are looking to recruit an ASB Enforcement Officer with wide ranging expertise in either anti-social behaviour, noise and Environmental crime, to join a multi skilled innovative enforcement team.
This is a high profile and rewarding role that will help make a real difference to the lives of those who experience anti-social behaviour in Haringey.
- You will be responsible for investigating anti-social behaviour incidents across a broad range of tenures and across the wider community.
- You will manage a varied and complex caseload.
- In order to resolve issues, you will adopt a multi-agency approach, providing an effective response through intervention, prevention, and enforcement to achieve the best outcomes for our residents and businesses.
- You will operate in a professional and efficient manner to deliver a high-quality service in line with council policies and procedures.
- You will be required to investigate, gather evidence, prepare witness statements to support legal proceedings, and give evidence in court.
If you are successful, we will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. An enhanced disclosure check with the DBS will be undertaken.
Closing date: 14th January 2020
You will be expected to work to a rotating shift pattern - you will be given a 7-week rota which encompass working an out of hours, late weekend shift to cover the out of hours noise service. There is a week of late shifts whereby you will be required to carry out enforcement activities around the borough.
This opportunity is closed to applications.