View Vacancy -- Administrative Support Assistant
About the role
Haringey Council have a new exciting opportunity within the Legal Services Department. You will be working as part of a busy and well-motivated team providing professional services to the council.
The role, within the admin team, involves undertaking a variety of administrative tasks including scanning, data entry, binding and copying, dealing with queries and providing general administrative support.
As a part of the role, you are required to be:
- Flexible with a good eye for detail
- Able to manage completing tasks and deadlines
- Use your own initiative
- Can work in a fast-paced environment
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Experience supporting professional officers in an administrative role
- Understand the difference high-quality support makes for the officers receiving the support.
Closing Date: Wednesday 29th January 2020