View Vacancy -- Digital Communications Officer
Are you looking for a new digital communications challenge within Local Government?
Haringey Council are looking to appoint a Digital Communications Officer to join their Communications and Digital Team. Haringey uses the latest technologies to support and provide efficient services to a vibrant community of over 250,000 residents and businesses and enabling around 3,000 staff.
Working in the Communications and Digital Team means you will join a committed, diverse and ambitious team helping to make the borough a better place for all. You will be making a real difference to citizens and businesses, through support of over 80 teams across the Council including Customer Services, Adult Social Care, Children's Services, Housing, Environmental Services and many others.
Working in the digital communications team you will be key to reviewing and editing content through the organisations Web Content Management systems (Drupal and Wordpress) to ensure all content is accurate, usable and accessible. You will research and deliver new online solutions including microsites, social media channels and e-newsletters to support their online communications and digital transformation objectives.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of designing and editing usable and accessible web content on high profiles websites and intranets
- Demonstrable understanding and experience of website usability and accessibility best practice and guidelines.
- Experience of using website analytics software to provide meaningful and actionable reports and insights into customer behaviour.
- Relevant technical expertise and skills, including the use of Content Management Systems, HTMS/CSS, photo and video editing tools, Adobe Acrobat, Mailchimp, social media and MS Office.
- Experience of project management to deliver successful digital solutions.
As an employer of choice, Haringey Council offers an extensive benefits package including:
- A competitive salary package of £34,884 - £37,722 per annum
- 30 days (26 annual leave days + 2 privilege days + 2 statutory days) + bank holidays
- Excellent pension scheme (24.9% contribution from Haringey)
The recruitment to this position is being managed by Hays Specialist Recruitment and for further information or to apply to the role please contact Sam.Smith@hays.com or follow the below link:
This opportunity is closed to applications.